Click for HORIZON WEATHER FORUM Click for RUGGIE WEATHER MODELS PAGE Click for RUGGIE WEATHER RADAR AND SATELLITE Click for CURRENT CONDITIONS PAGE

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mainly Rain With A Period Of Snow Before Ending.

Gotta do it guys ! Not happening with this storm and Feel free to flame me for changing my Final Call ! I shaved down the amounts on south and SE zones. Original Discussion and snowfall map is on first post to compair the changes I've made as of 11:00 AM Sunday morning. New England and NE PA do well, not ant big changes from my original call there. I will admit my original call for BWI, PHL, NYC and Areas South and East was POOR !

My Bad jumping to soon on a Final Call.Revised Final Call 11:00 AM Sunday 12/30

My Call for Selected Cities and Regions:


DCA: All Rain could end as a brief period of snow or flurries before ending. No Accumulation.


PHL & BWI: A Coating to 1" of Snow Accumulation, This mainly falling between 3:00 AM and 7:00 AM Sunday Night. Mainly Rain Ending as a period of snow towards Monday Morning.


NYC Area: around 1" possibly 2" of Snow Accumulation, Rain and Mixed precip, changing to SNow before ending Later Sunday night into Monday AM


BOS: 3" to 6" of Snow Accumulation Mainly from Late Sunday Night into Monday morning. Snow and Mixed Precip to all SnowNew Final Snowfall Map: 11:00 AM 12/30 Sunday




No comments: