Click for HORIZON WEATHER FORUM Click for RUGGIE WEATHER MODELS PAGE Click for RUGGIE WEATHER RADAR AND SATELLITE Click for CURRENT CONDITIONS PAGE

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy 50th Anniversary / March 58 Blizzard ! Do we hear you celebrating in some fashion for "08" ???

My Parents and Grandparents told me many stories about this monster ! My Family all Lived, in Gloucester CO near Williamstown NJ, which is in the 20"-30" Blue Bulls eye, over interior SJ. My grandmom said there where 6 to 8 foot drifts with this storm and power out for a week or two !
















Big Potential on the Horizon for the East Coast, and I-95 Corridor comes on Easter Monday.This will be fun to watch and could be a SECS/MECS for many. The Euro (A Very Good Global Model 3-5 days out) says Yes, and the GFS with a similar solution is trending the EURO's way. Other Global models are in the same boat (UKMET, CANADIAN GEMM) with a Coastal solution, along with a NEG NAO.

I'll have more on this potential in the near future, this will be a nice storm to track and follow over the next several days. So yes I'm honking on this storm per my last post, and see this as the biggest threat for our area and this entire 07-08 Winter season. So Let's sail the ship to port on Gale winds and White magic in the air !

Cheers from Captain Morgan !


No comments: