Click for HORIZON WEATHER FORUM Click for RUGGIE WEATHER MODELS PAGE Click for RUGGIE WEATHER RADAR AND SATELLITE Click for CURRENT CONDITIONS PAGE

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ruggie Weather On Twitter !

Hi All,
I haven't blogged in over a week, so please make a note to follow me on Twitter. When there's not much weather action going on, I prefer to tweet. This has been a great tool for me with the short term weather talk and my thoughts. A big thanks and shoutout to DESteve for twisting my arm for many months to do the Twitter thing ! Good Call Steve.

My latest 5 tweets can also be found here on the top right side of this blog. Once again, In between my blog posts, I've been making a habit to keep everyone updated with my latest thoughts, and short term forecasting for the Delaware Valley. I plan on doing a writeup tonight or tomorrow on the coming pattern change and winter's revenge !

Ruggie Weather Twitter link below
https://twitter.com/#!/RuggieWeather

Take Care,
Ruggie

No comments: