Click for HORIZON WEATHER FORUM Click for RUGGIE WEATHER MODELS PAGE Click for RUGGIE WEATHER RADAR AND SATELLITE Click for CURRENT CONDITIONS PAGE

Thursday, December 13, 2007

FULL STORM UPDATE AND MY CALL FRIDAY NIGHT

I'll have my call out, on this Weekend's Storm, sometime Friday Evening. This is a very complex and tricky storm to forecast. I continue to see plenty of wintry precip and Winds will howl Sunday into Monday. This will cause some serious problems. I'm also leaning towards some moderate to severe Icing from interior NJ, Northern DE and SE PA for Saturday Night into early Sunday morning. Back building and backlash snows are a major concern, as the low begins bombing just to our east along the NJ Coast into Long Island. A changeover back to snow is possible in some areas, Later Sunday morning, into the afternoon hours before tapering off Sunday Evening. More to come tomorrow in a full Discussion and my Storm Call.

Take Care,
Ruggie

No comments: