Click for HORIZON WEATHER FORUM Click for RUGGIE WEATHER MODELS PAGE Click for RUGGIE WEATHER RADAR AND SATELLITE Click for CURRENT CONDITIONS PAGE

Friday, December 21, 2007

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS !

To Everyone, thanks for checking out my blogs and forecasts ! I wish all of you guys a Very Merry Christmas. I've been quite busy these past few days, and will be very busy over the Weekend. I will however do my weekend outlook, and Christmas forecast, Friday night or Saturday morning.

The chances for a White Christmas are slim to none this year, This is very typical for our region, as Climatology doesn't favor us having a White Christmas. Our Winter's are mainly during January/February and are usually the best chance's of snow and cold.

I've always said January 10th through February 20th is the best window of opportunity, for Snow and Cold, here in the Delaware Valley.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ! Be Safe !
RUGGIE

No comments: