Click for HORIZON WEATHER FORUM Click for RUGGIE WEATHER MODELS PAGE Click for RUGGIE WEATHER RADAR AND SATELLITE Click for CURRENT CONDITIONS PAGE

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Wedding is coming up quickly !

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a couple weeks ! Denise and I have been very busy getting things ready for the Wedding on April 26th 2008. Time to put er in High gear. We still have a few more things to do, but overall, We're over the hump as far as the main things to do, and getting things scheduled.

I'll be posting more in the near future, and getting back into the groove. I think we could actually see a touch of snow and round of cold weather as we close out the month of March. La Nina remains very strong, and it's time to think of what this means for upcoming winters. Sometimes when La Nina's are this strong, they can last for 2 or 3 years as they slowly weaken. I'm doing a study on how I think this may impact next winter, and the next several winters to follow.

As we know this winter season has been horrible (If you're a Snow Lover) for the M/A States, while our friends in New England, The Midwest, Ohio Valley, Great Lakes, and Rockies, Have benefited with cold temps, and Above to much above normal snowfall in these regions. My winter forecast appears to be right on target and I'll grade it in early April. So far Excellent in temps for our region and the Nation. For Snowfall I forecast below normal, but has been Much below normal, especially in SE PA and near PHL. Temperatures constitute for 70% of grading, while snowfall prediction is around 30% of the overall grade. As of today, I think a B+ is what I'd give myself on the winter forecast. March is going on target so far, but we'll add it all up come April 1st.

Take Care,
Ruggie

2 comments:

Dee said...

Congratulations!!

Paul and I only wish you and Denise the best there is to come!

Cheers,

Dee and Paul

RUGGIE WEATHER said...

Thanks Dee !

Cheers

Ruggie