Click for HORIZON WEATHER FORUM Click for RUGGIE WEATHER MODELS PAGE Click for RUGGIE WEATHER RADAR AND SATELLITE Click for CURRENT CONDITIONS PAGE

Friday, September 30, 2011

A Quick update ! My Winter Forecast

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let you know I'm working on my winter forecast now and I should have it ready to go around October 7th or 8th. I might try something different this year where I have my write-up and charts with the full discussion on a word document/PDF File, and also make a separate Video presentation to go along with the write-up.

I do understand that some people want a winter forecast in simple terms, verses the more technical stuff involved with my write-up. So, I'm thinking a video presentation of my overall forecast and maps, might be better for the general public.

Take Care,
Ruggie

No comments: