Click for HORIZON WEATHER FORUM Click for RUGGIE WEATHER MODELS PAGE Click for RUGGIE WEATHER RADAR AND SATELLITE Click for CURRENT CONDITIONS PAGE

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Wishing Everyone A Merry Christmas !

Hi All,
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas ! A day we celebrate the Birth of Jesus Christ and his arrival to this earth, as Lord and Savior. The son of God, sent by our heavenly Father, Praise you Lord Jesus ! Thank you for giving me eternal life and the forgivness of sin.

I'll be working on some big updates in the next couple of days, including my January outlook and some thoughts on the rest of winter, from January through March. For those thinking this winter is over, due too a mild November and December, I have some good news to offer and Winter's beginning is just on the horizon.

Have a blessed day !
Ruggie

No comments: