Click for HORIZON WEATHER FORUM Click for RUGGIE WEATHER MODELS PAGE Click for RUGGIE WEATHER RADAR AND SATELLITE Click for CURRENT CONDITIONS PAGE

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'll be Posting More On The Horizon Weather Forum.

Hi All,
I'll be posting more on the Horizon Weather Forum during the Summer months. It's much easier and more user friendly for me and others to post images, maps, and communicate on the forum, so I use the forum much more since it was started a year ago. There's still plenty of information and links here on the blog site, so feel free to visit and access the information here as well.

During the Fall and Winter months I'm most active on this blog, and will continue to do my daily posts here. Though I really like this blog and format, I find it easier to update and communicate on the forum, so I'll be quite active there throughout the year.

Please sign up and join us on The Horizon Weather Forum.
http://horizonweather.freeforums.org/index.php

Take Care,
Ruggie

No comments: